Final Update

It's been 5 long years that have eclipsed since I started this blog, writing previews and sometimes an analysis of a game here and there. I have enjoyed every bit of it. Your support as well as the comments have helped me improved my writing about the game we all love. I have also branched the previews to streams where people who didn't have access to catch a glimpse of the game could enjoy the match from the comfort of their homes and mobile phones. With time I have grown busier by the day and albeit my love for the game is still intact I don't have the time and energy to follow it as much as I would like and bring you the updates you my audience deserve. I have decided to take an indefinite break(stop writing) from the blog but I will try to keep the streams updated as much as I can, so people can still enjoy the game if they have no other option. This might be my last post on this blog, as I set out on a new adventure in store for me elsewhere. But never say never.

Regards and Thanks

Cricket Overloaded

Comments